IN ONLY 20 MINUTES, CREATE A CUSTOM & DETAILED BIRTH PLAN YOU NEED TO:
Benefit from a birth plan that's expert-reviewed by a certified doula, offering peace of mind that your choices are supported by professional expertise.
Customize your birth plan to suit your individual preferences, ensuring a birth experience that is uniquely yours with flexibility if things don't go according to plan.
Make informed decisions about your birthing process with comprehensive knowledge of your options, leading to a more empowered and satisfying birth experience.
Ensure job protection and maintain peace of mind. This handbook details your rights under the Pregnancy Disability Leave (PDL), California Family Rights Act (CFRA), and Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), helping you understand how to safeguard your career while focusing on your family.
Prioritize your physical and emotional health with a plan that incorporates well-being strategies, supporting a more positive and nurturing introduction to motherhood.
Tiny Pajamas, Big Reminders for Mama
Fall in Love with Our Bespoke Prints & Ultra-Soft Bamboo
Feeling ready for what comes after birth?
Check out our value-packed new Postpartum Preparation Workbook and Guide to preparing for what comes after birth.
- Engage with questions designed to enhance your postpartum preparation checklist. Envision your emotional journey and learn how to mentally prepare for postpartum.
- Access our postpartum preparation checklist for all aspects, including mental readiness. Tailor it to learn how to mentally prepare for postpartum effectively.
- This workbook guides on how to mentally prepare for postpartum, offering a solid support network and actionable steps.
- The postpartum preparation checklist includes overcoming body image issues. Embrace self-acceptance with empowering steps.
- Prepare for changing relationships, using our checklist to maintain strong connections.
- Reflect on your breastfeeding journey, supported by our comprehensive resources and advice.
- This workbook, with its adaptable postpartum preparation checklist, is customizable to your unique path.
Raising Mama is dedicated to helping you fully embrace those irreplaceable early moments with your newborn.
After facing the intense fatigue and overwhelming emotions of postpartum, Megan realized the beauty of her time with her baby was eclipsed by unforeseen challenges. Juggling a demanding career and the mental load of new motherhood, Megan felt compelled to equip women to navigate postpartum, allowing them to relish every ounce of joy.
Understanding the deep roots of these challenges, and the peace of mind that Raising Mama offers, the Village was born. We invite you into our community, where we uplift new mothers, amplify postpartum depression/anxiety awareness, and support foundations aligned with our vital mission.